Delivering high quality medical services to the greater Belmont and Newcastle region. Excellent GP and Pathology on site. Pharmacy adjacent.
Covid-19 Consent Form
Providence Medical Belmont will start Covid-19 Vaccinations starting 6th April as per the Government Criteria for 1b roll out.
Our Practice staff will contact you to make an appointment for your vaccine (if eligible) Please DO NOT phone the Practice.
- Elderly adults aged Over 70
- Other health care workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults over 50 years
- Adults with a specified medical condition
*People will need to provide proof of these conditions to demonstrate their eligibility for vaccination via My health record, a health professional referral if required or a declaration form.
- Adults with a disability who have a specified underlying medical condition
- Critical and high-risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing.
*Workers will need to provide proof of occupation to demonstrate their eligibility.
The Covid-19 Consent form can be downloaded from our Website. It would be helpful if you could compete the consent form and bring it with you to your appointment.
WELCOME TO PROVIDENCE MEDICAL BELMONT
a fresh approach to General Practice
Women’s health, Men’s health, Minor surgery, Seasonal and travel vaccinations, Pre-employment and executive health checks, Health assessments, Asthma and diabetes management, Cardiac check-up, Skin cancer check, including melanoma screen, and surgical removal of skin cancer