We are taking
Providence Medical is an integral part
of the Anna Bay Community and will
continue to provide its GP patient
care long into the future.
COVID-19 CONSENT FORM
Providence Medical Shoal Bay & Anna Bay will start Covid-19 Vaccinations starting 1st April as per the Government Criteria for 1b roll out.
Our Practice staff will contact you to make an appointment for your vaccine (if eligible) Please DO NOT phone the Practice.
- Elderly adults aged Over 70
- Other health care workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults over 50 years
- Adults with a specified medical condition
*People will need to provide proof of these conditions to demonstrate their eligibility for vaccination via My health record, a health professional referral if required or a declaration form.
- Adults with a disability who have a specified underlying medical condition
- Critical and high-risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing.
*Workers will need to provide proof of occupation to demonstrate their eligibility.
The Covid-19 Consent form can be downloaded from our Website. It would be helpful if you could compete the consent form and bring it with you to your appointment.
WELCOME TO PROVIDENCE MEDICAL Shoal Bay & Anna Bay
a fresh approach to General Practice
Providence Medical Shoal Bay & Anna Bay (formally Shoal Bay & Anna Bay Medical Centres) are continuing to provide comprehensive Medical and Skin Care Clinic Services from it’s two locations.
CALL 4981 2600
Check out doctor’s schedule. Make an appointment today