Delivering high quality medical services to the greater Thornton and Maitland region. Extensive health services onsite including Pathology and Pharmacy.
COVID-19 CONSENT FORM
Providence Medical Thornton will start Covid-19 Vaccinations starting 22nd March as per the Government Criteria for 1b roll out.
Our Practice staff will contact you to make an appointment for your vaccine (if eligible) Please DO NOT phone the Practice.
- Elderly adults aged Over 70
- Other health care workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults over 50 years
- Adults with a specified medical condition
*People will need to provide proof of these conditions to demonstrate their eligibility for vaccination via My health record, a health professional referral if required or a declaration form.
- Adults with a disability who have a specified underlying medical condition
- Critical and high-risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing.
*Workers will need to provide proof of occupation to demonstrate their eligibility.
The Covid-19 Consent form can be downloaded from our Website. It would be helpful if you could compete the consent form and bring it with you to your appointment.
WELCOME TO PROVIDENCE MEDICAL THORNTON.
a fresh approach to General Practice
Providence Medical Thornton is a well established centre offering the highest quality medical services.
Providence Medical Thornton was formally Thornton Medical Centre and is continuing to provide comprehensive medical services from it’s two locations, the mall and the house.
Check out doctor’s schedule. Make an appointment today and take advantage of our offer.