Covid-19 Consent Form
Providence Medical Warner’s Bay will start Covid-19 Vaccinations starting 22nd March as per the Government Criteria for 1b roll out.
Our Practice staff will contact you to make an appointment for your vaccine (if eligible) Please DO NOT phone the Practice.
- Elderly adults aged Over 70
- Other health care workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults over 50 years
- Adults with a specified medical condition
*People will need to provide proof of these conditions to demonstrate their eligibility for vaccination via My health record, a health professional referral if required or a declaration form.
- Adults with a disability who have a specified underlying medical condition
- Critical and high-risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing.
*Workers will need to provide proof of occupation to demonstrate their eligibility.
The Covid-19 Consent form can be downloaded from our Website. It would be helpful if you could compete the consent form and bring it with you to your appointment.
WELCOME TO PROVIDENCE MEDICAL WARNERS BAY
Providence Medical Warners Bay is a state of the art facility offering the highest quality Medical care and Skin Cancer Clinic, with onsite Pathology and adjacent Radiology.
With over 130 years of GP experience amongst the Principles, together with their associates we cover a comprehensive range of medical services for the local community.
Providence Medical Warners Bay welcomes Emily Ross, Accredited Practising Dietitian every Friday.
New Patients Welcome.